составьте предложения в present perfect
1 has/peter/finished/his homework/just
2 never/we/been/to the zoo/have
- 1 Peter has just finished his homework
2 we have never been to the zoo
3 i have already received five letters
4 we havent had the dinner yet
5 masha has already seen misha
What has been opened ?
Why hasnt he done his homework?
Have i ever been to Paris?
Who has eaten 5 bananas?
We have gone to the party, havent we?
1 understood , hadn done
2 woke up, had already gone
3 gave, had bought
4 told, had cooked
5 came, had cooked
1 what a gerl
What bad weather
What clever children
What a clever day
1 for what he had done
2 we had baked
3 we had written
4 blew, had collected
5 tree, had written
1 friends have never failed each other
2 we have fun with each other
3 pash and pavel dont tolk to each other
1. Peter has just finished his homework.
2. We have never been to the zoo.
3. I have already received five letters.
4. We havent had the dinner yet.
5. Misha has already seen Masha.
1. Who has opened the door?
2. Why hasnt he done his homework?
3. Have you ever been to Paris?
4. Who has eaten 5 bananas?
5. Have you gone to the party?
1. The teacher understood that Lena hadnt done her homework.
2. When I woke up yesterday father had already gone to work.
3. Kate gave me the book which she had bought the day before.
4. Mary told us that she had cooked a good dinner.
5. When I came home mother had already cooked dinner.
What a nice girl she is!
What an awful weather it is!
What clever children they are!
What a cold day it is!
The boy was very sorry for what he had done
My friend ate up all the biscuit we had baked
The teacher corrected the tests we had written
The wind had blown away the leaves that we had collected
She had thrown away the letters that she had written.
Friend are never let down each other.
We have fun with each other.
Pasha and Petya never talk to each other.